Lubrication Technologies offers a full range of manual, air operated and electric grease pumps to handle fluid transfer or dispensing application needs considering logistic requirements, number and location of application points, and the characteristics of the fluid being transferred or dispensed.
Grease pumps have low air consumption motor and don’t need to be lubricated.
Macnaught Air Operated Grease Pumps
are suitable for heavy-duty applications and comes with the 10-year warranty. Quiet air motor design – Meets all industry noise level standards. Zinc components – for underground mining applications.
Macnaught Features and Benefits
- Industry Leading 10-year Warranty
- Zinc components – For underground mining applications
- 50:1 ratio air motor delivers up to 16 oz/min of fast, efficient grease output
- Non-corroding air motor design – No airline lubricator required. Easy and low cost to repair
- Quiet air motor design – Meets all industry noise level standards
- 13’ ft high-pressure grease hose – Extra hose length for easier access to difficult applications
- B2 Booster Gun – Boosts greasing pressure up to 10,000 psi
- 360° ZSB Swivel – Improves greasing flexibility and offers easier one-handed operation
- KY Supergrip three-jaw high-pressure coupler – Positive no leak connection
- Rubber-edged follower plate – Prevents air pockets and contamination
- Fully sealed greasing system with built-in grease strainer – Clean grease delivery every time
- Fully repairable – Provides a longer service life