Each CX-1 Grease Injector is compatible with the Bijur ExactoServe Series FL-1, Lincoln Centro-Matic Series SL-1, LSL-1 Series Grease Injectors, Dropsa DL-1, which can be manually adjusted to discharge the precise amount of lubricant each bearing needs. Injectors are mounted singly at each bearing, or grouped in a manifold with feedlines supplying lubricant to the bearings. In each case, injectors are supplied with lubricant under pump pressure through a single supply line. Two injector types are available: a top adjusting and a side adjusting. Both types can be used in the same circuit; their selection is made on the basis of bearing lubricant requirements.
• For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
• For dispensing lubricants compatible with fluoroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2.
• The output is externally adjustable.
• Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
• CX-1 may be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-33, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-11.
• Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
• Carbon Steel Injectors
• CX-1 are compatible with Bijur FL-1 injectors are positive displacement grease dispensing valves.
• CX-1 are compatible with Bijur FL-1 Injectors which can be used in lube circuits with our FL-32/FL-33/FL-11 series injectors.
• CX-1 are compatible with Bijur FL-11 injectors are positive displacement grease dispensing valves.
• CX-1 can be used in lube circuits with our FL-32/FL-33/FL-1 series injectors.
FEATURES THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
• VITON O-rings standard to protect against high heat & synthetic lubricants
• Form, fit and functionally interchangeable with major competitive brand
• All injectors are shipped with vinyl cover caps standard
• Operating pressures to 3,500 psi
• Adjustable grease output
• Visual operating indicator pin
• Includes feed line fill fitting
Download the pdf document below (Click photo)