Each CX-1 Grease Injector is compatible with the Bijur ExactoServe Series FL-1, Bijur ExactoServe Series FL-11, Lincoln Centro-Matic Series SL-1, Lincoln Centro-Matic Series SL-11, and can be manually adjusted to discharge the precise amount of lubricant each bearing needs. Injectors are mounted singly at each bearing, or grouped in a manifold with feedlines supplying lubricant to the bearings. In each case, injectors are supplied with lubricant under pump pressure through a single supply line. Two injector types are available: a top adjusting and a side adjusting. Both types can be used in the same circuit; their selection is made on the basis of bearing lubricant requirements.
• For single-line, high-pressure central lubrication system.
• For dispensing lubricants compatible with fluoroelastomer packings and viscosity up to NLGI No. 2.
• The output is externally adjustable.
• Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
• CX-1 may be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-32, SL-33, SL-V, SL-V XL and/or SL-11.
• Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
• Carbon Steel Injectors
• CX-1 are compatible with Bijur FL-1 injectors are positive displacement grease dispensing valves.
• CX-1 are compatible with Bijur FL-1 Injectors which can be used in lube circuits with our FL-32/FL-33/FL-11 series injectors.
Download the pdf document below (Click photo)
To order additional hose or components use the list on the left below the photos.
Type a value in the Feet field to convert the value to Meters for your Hose order:
We recommend that you round up the to nearest meter.